The Ferrum College Alumni Office invites you to join us at the 43rd Blue Ridge Folklife Festival — Saturday, October 22nd. Here’s the schedule for the day:
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM Country Breakfast (Franklin Hall Dining Room)
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Blue Ridge Folklife Festival
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM Alumni Welcome Center (Stanley Library Patio facing Adams Lake)
Choose from two alumni ticket packages:
- Package #1 – Costs for the day are $13 for adults (ages 16-59) and $8 for Youth/Seniors (ages 6-15 and seniors 60 and up). Package #1 includes admission to the Festival, reserved alumni parking, and refreshments throughout the day at the Alumni Welcome Center.
- Package #2 – Costs for the day are $19 for adults (ages 16-59) and $14 for Youth/Seniors (ages 6-15 and seniors 60 and up). Package #2 includes the country breakfast in Franklin Hall, admission to the Festival, reserved alumni parking, as well as refreshments throughout the day at the Alumni Welcome Center.
Make your reservations for either ticket package online HERE. Or you can call the Ferrum College Alumni Office toll-free at 1-877-FERRUM1 or fax the office at 540-365-4203.
Reservations should be made no later than October 13th in order to allow time for your tickets to reach you through the mail.
Parking for registered alumni will be in the Grousebeck Hall parking lot. Our Alumni Welcome Center will be located on the patio of Stanley Library facing Adams Lake. The overall footprint for the Festival is about the same as last year. Festival activities cover the campus from the crafts area in the Ferrum YMCA (formerly the Fitness Center), down Wiley Drive, and across Route 40 to the Farm Museum.
We look forward to seeing you on the 22nd!